Web Wiz WHOIS Protect Terms and Conditions
WHOIS Protect Service. The following terms and conditions will apply if you subscribe to the WHOIS Protect Service:
1. Subscribers to the WHOIS Privacy Service have elected to include the following information in the publicly available WHOIS Registry:-
2. You understand and agree that the Domain Contact Information that you have provided will be kept on file. You further agree and warrant that you will ensure that the Domain Contact Information is true, accurate and up to date.
1.1. Whois-Protect.info shall appear as the Registrant and Contacts name(s);
1.2. Web Wiz postal address and a Web Wiz assigned email address and telephone number shall appear on behalf of the Registrant and the Contact(s);
1.3. The primary and secondary nameservers shall be those designated by the Registrant;
1.4. The original date of registration and the expiration of each domain name;
1.5. Web Wiz will be identified as the registrar of record.
3. You will retain complete control over the domain name and its registration records and may suspend and reinstate the WHOIS Protect Service at your discretion.
4. The WHOIS Protect Service may be used with both new and existing domain names that have been registered through Web Wiz. You may use the WHOIS Protect Service with respect to a domain name that has been transferred to Web Wiz but it will only commence after the transfer has been completed. If you wish to transfer the domain name to a different registrar, the WHOIS Protect Service MUST be disabled in order to initiate the transfer.
5. Communications Forwarding. Communications received with respect to a particular domain name registration will be handled as follows:-
5.1. Email correspondence will be forwarded to the Domain Contact at the digression of Web Wiz.
5.2. Web Wiz will forwarding communications where our details have appeared in the WHOIS to your Domain Contact.
5.3. Postal mail will be discarded or returned to sender at the digression of Web Wiz.
7. Right to Suspend and Disable. Web Wiz Ltd. reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without liability to you or any of your Contacts, suspend or cancel your domain name and to reveal Web Wiz Account Holder and Domain Contact Information in certain circumstances, including but not limited to the following:-
8. You understand and agree that, in the event that Web Wiz Ltd. receive a formal complaint, notice of claim or UDRP, that Web Wiz Ltd. will have the right to disable the WHOIS Protect Service pending final disposition of the matter.
7.1. When required by law;
7.2. In the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to further determination of an alleged breach of a law;
7.3. To comply with a legal process served upon Web Wiz;
7.4. To resolve any and all third party claims including but not limited to ICANN's or a Registry's dispute resolution policy;
7.5. To avoid financial loss or legal liability;
7.6. If we believe that you or one of your Contacts is using the WHOIS Protect Service to conceal involvement with illegal, illicit, objectionable or harmful activities;
7.7. To transmit SPAM, viruses, worms or other harmful computer programs
9. You agree that Web Wiz Ltd. has the right to suspend, cancel or terminate your WHOIS Protect Service and/or terminate this Agreement at any time. In the event of this your details will be made available in the WHOIS Database.
WEB WIZ Ltd. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDTIONS AT ANY TIME.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be announced on the 'Web Wiz' website. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. Current copies of the Terms and Conditions will be available on this page.