Control Panel for Windows Cloud Servers
The Control Panel is the most advanced Windows control panels available, which can be used to manage your Windows Cloud Server.
Cloud Server Control Panel Features
The following features are available in all our Customers Control Panels for Windows Cloud Servers.
- Create Cloud Server using Operating System Template
- Configure Cloud Server settings;
- vCPUs Cores
- Hard drive Space
- Number of Snapshots
- View resource usage including CPU, RAM and Harddrives
- Reboot, Shut Down, Start, Turn Off, Pause, and Reset Cloud Server
- Configure External Network, Add new IP's, Set Primary IP
- Reinstall Windows Cloud Server Operating System
- Browse DVD Media Library to install software on Cloud Server
Control Panel Demos
Use the links below to view Live Online Demos of the Cloud Server Control Panel
Using Your Cloud Server Control Panel
You can log into your Cloud Server Control Panel through your web browser with the following details: -
Control Panel Login
|Control Panel Address (Secure SSL)
||This is the account name supplied when you signed up.
||Sent to you with your welcome message, but can be changed in your Control Panel.
Back To Cloud Server Knowledgebase Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 5977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.