Create Shared SSL Folders
This article shows you how to Create Shared SSL Folders in the Hosting Control Panel. This is useful if you need to have SSL Encrypted pages but do not wish to go to the expense of purchasing an SSL Certificate for your websites domain.
This tutorial assumes that you have already Added a Domain to the Hosting Control Panel.
1. Log into your Hosting Control Panel.
2. Click Shared SSL Folders icon option
3. Click on the Create SSL Folder button
4. On the Add Shared SSL Folder page select the Shared SSL Website from the Domain drop down
5. From the Web site drop down select the website that the Shared SSL Folder will inherit settings from
6. Type in the Directory Name. This is will be the folder name that will be appended to the Shared SSL Domain to access your SSL Folder
7. Select the Folder in your hosting space that will be used to store your Shared SSL Folder web pages. This can be a folder inside your website but it is best to create use a new folder outside of any of your websites due the way permissions are set for shared SSL
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Create Folder
9. After the Shared SSL Folder is created you will be shown the Shared SSL Folder Properties page for the Shared SSL Folder
Back To Hosting Control Panel Tutorials Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 5977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.