Restoring SQL Server Databases
This article shows you how to Restore SQL Server Databases in the Hosting Control Panel.
1. You will need a full backup of your SQL Server Database to restore from. This would be a
file with a .bak extension provided by your present hosting provider or if you created the database on your own computer a full backup created in SQL Server Studio Manager.
2. Log into your Hosting Control Panel.
3. Click SQL Server icon option
4. Click on the name of the SQL Server Database that you wish to restore from backup
5. Click on Maintenance Tools
6. Under Maintenance Tools click on the Restore button
7. From Restore SQL Database screen you can select a Database Backup from your local computer to upload by selecting Uploaded File or if you have already uploaded the Database Backup to your Hosting Space using FTP select the second option for Hosting Space File
8. Once you have selected the location of your SQL Server Database Backup click the Restore button to restore your SQL Server Database
Back To Hosting Control Panel Tutorials Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 5977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.