Domain Registration Auto Renewal
This article shows you how to enabled or disable Domain Name Registration Auto Renewal for Domains Registered through Web Wiz using your Domain Registration Manager.
By default all Domains Registered with Web Wiz are configured to auto renew 7 days before the renewal date of the Domain Registration. By auto renewing the
Domain Registration early it prevents loss of service if a problem occurs with the renewal.
If you decide that you no longer wish to have a Domain Name and want to cancel the renewal then setting the Auto Renewal to Disable would mean the Domain Registration would be cancelled at the end of it's registration period.
If you wish to disable the Auto Renewal on your Domain Registration or enable it after it has been disabled follow the instructions below.
1. Login to Web Wiz Client Area Account and go to your Domain Registration Manager
2. Your Domain Registration Manager will display a list of domains currently registered with Web Wiz
The Auto Renew column will display a if Auto Renewal is Enabled for the Domain Registration
4. Click on the to Disable Auto Renewal. The will then change to a to show that Auto Renewal is Disabled for the Domain Registration
5. The Auto Renew column will display a if Auto Renewal is Disabled for the Domain Registration
6. Click on the to Enable Auto Renewal. The will then change to a to show that Auto Renewal is Enabled for the Domain Registration
Back To Domain Registration Knowledgebase Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 05977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.