Web Wiz NewsPad Admin Control Panel
The following describes how you can log into the online Admin Control Panel of Web Wiz NewsPad to customise and setup your Web Wiz NewsPad installation.
- Once the your Web Wiz NewsPad is up and running you can administer and set up your forum by logging in through the Web Wiz NewsPad login page with the default admin username and password: -
- Username: Administrator
- Password: letmein
Access to the Admin Control Panel is made directly by pointing your browser at the 'admin.asp' page, eg. http://www.mywebsite.com/newspad/admin.asp
- In the Admin Control Panel of Web Wiz NewsPad you can find the following: -
- Create NewsPad Categories
- Configure NewsPad
- Configure Web Wiz Forums integration
- Change the default admin username and password - highly recommend
- Image and file upload configuration
- Email configuration
- Skin configuration
- Create Blog Posts
- Create eNewsletters
- Manage eNewsletters and Blog Posts
- Manage and remove Blog Comments
- Send eNewsletters
- Import Tools (.csv, .txt, and database)
- Template management and creation tools
- Subscriber administration
- Security look down tools
- View statistics
- Plus many other tools
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 05977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.